2013 NCAA/NACUBO Athletics Business Officers Program
January 15-16, 2013
Gaylord Texan Resort
The NCAA, NACUBO and CABMA are pleased to offer a unique workshop for Athletics Business Officers at the 2013 NCAA Convention in Grapevine, Texas. After being held at several NCAA and CABMA events, participants consistently tell us that the program helps business officers perform their job responsibilities better.
The session will be limited to 50 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure a seat, please register early.
By registering for this workshop, you will also have the opportunity to participate in any NCAA Convention Association-wide education sessions and special events that do not conflict with the workshop. An additional $100 will be charged upon registration if you attend the NCAA Convention as well. If you are interested, please select those events while registering.
We hope you will take advantage of this special opportunity and we look forward to seeing you in Grapevine. You may contact Nikki Watson at 317.917.6433 or email@example.com with questions about the workshop.
What You'll Learn
An awareness of the value of strategic financial planning as well as the impact of visuals in financial reporting to communicating an athletic department’s financial strategy, goals and challenges.
There are no prerequisites and/or advance preparation required.
Participants will be awarded up to 13 CPE credits. CPE credits can be awarded in the following categories: Finance, Specialized Knowledge
How to Register
- Go to https://www.planningpoint.net/V2/Registrations/index.cfm?EventID=1823
- Select NACUBO.
- Click the REGISTER FOR THE 2013 NCAA CONVENTION button.
- Enter the NACUBO password: NACUBO2013.
- Click the Submit button.
- Complete the appropriate registration information including personal information, hotel accommodations and education session preferences.
Rate: $209 plus tax (guaranteed until 12/7/2012)
Please make your hotel accommodations through the online registration system.
Early Bird: $175 (ends 11/15/2012)
- NACUBO Presses IRS for Relief from 1098-T Penalties
- Tuition Discounts Are Driving Up the Cost of College Says New Report
- FASB Clarifies Earlier Decision and Receives Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee Input
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Fall
October 13-14, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis