Professional Resources and Events Planner
The NACUBO Professional Resources and Events Planner (PREP) site is currently being revised. NACUBO anticipates the new site to be launched in Summer 2013.
The new version of the PREP tool will be primarily geared to the chief business officers and the next generation of chief business officer. It will provide a readily identifiable library of comprehensive and diverse professional resources. Our goal is for this new web site to provide a framework and guidance on effective leadership competencies that will assist NACUBO and Regional members. It will aid in the career development of current and future CBOs by providing resources and materials that advance the ever-changing and complicated needs of the CBO and members of the business office staff.
PREP has been an extremely useful, searchable database of professional development resources. It included workshops, publications, web sites, and effective practices which are aligned with key competencies that are essential for effective performance of chief business officers and their staff.
PREP was a collaborative effort of the five associations of college and university business officers: CACUBO, EACUBO, NACUBO, SACUBO, and WACUBO, plus other higher education associations and corporate partners.
While the new tool is under development, please not the 2012-2013 calendar of NACUBO and Regional Annual meetings and the NACUBO Business Officer magazine archives, which contains a searchable database.
- IRS Releases Final Report on College and University Compliance Project
- NACUBO Seeks Input on Ethics, Fraud, and Controls
- FY13 Implementation Reminder for Independent Institutions
- CAO and CBO Collaborations: Leveraging Institutional Capacity to Impact Effectiveness
August 5-6, 2013
- 2013 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 16-17, 2013
- WEBCAST: The Higher Education Accounting Forum Online
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: Improve Your NFP Audit and Accounting Guide IQ
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: OD: The Cashless and Paperless Business Office
- ON-DEMAND: Affordable Care Act: Implementation Roadmap for Colleges and Universities
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis