Professional Resources and Events Planner
The NACUBO Professional Resources and Events Planner (PREP) site is currently being revised. NACUBO anticipates the new site to be launched in Summer 2013.
The new version of the PREP tool will be primarily geared to the chief business officers and the next generation of chief business officer. It will provide a readily identifiable library of comprehensive and diverse professional resources. Our goal is for this new web site to provide a framework and guidance on effective leadership competencies that will assist NACUBO and Regional members. It will aid in the career development of current and future CBOs by providing resources and materials that advance the ever-changing and complicated needs of the CBO and members of the business office staff.
PREP has been an extremely useful, searchable database of professional development resources. It included workshops, publications, web sites, and effective practices which are aligned with key competencies that are essential for effective performance of chief business officers and their staff.
PREP was a collaborative effort of the five associations of college and university business officers: CACUBO, EACUBO, NACUBO, SACUBO, and WACUBO, plus other higher education associations and corporate partners.
While the new tool is under development, please not the 2012-2013 calendar of NACUBO and Regional Annual meetings and the NACUBO Business Officer magazine archives, which contains a searchable database.
- Tax Overhaul Would Impact Students, Employees, and Campus Finances
- Administrative Jobs and Benefits Costs Drive Higher Ed Labor Costs
- OMB Super Circular Makes Changes to Audit Requirements
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis