NACUBO Mobile Applications
NACUBO is pleased to offer registered attendees a mobile application compatible with most smartphones for the events listed below. Instructions to download the mobile application will be provided to all registered attendees 3-4 weeks prior to each event.
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum
- Student Financial Services Conference
- Higher Educaiton Accounting Forum
- Annual Meeting*
- Planning and Budgeting Forum
- Tax Forum
With the mobile application you'll be able to navigate the event like a pro! You can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Receive important real-time communications from NACUBO
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Download event handouts and presentations and take notes on them
- Rate the sessions you attend
- Check the locations of sessions and exhibitors under the maps icon
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- And much, much more!
Director, Online Learning
For online registration NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further information regarding administrative policies such as refunds, cancellations, and complaints:
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.