Certified Fraud Examiner and Best-Selling Author of LieSpotting
Pamela Meyer's mission is to help people become more accurate to get to the truth. In her best-selling book, Liespotting: Proven Techniques to Detect Deception, Meyer teaches you how to go from lie-spotting to truth-seeking to trust-building. Her non-stop presentations combine her extensive training and research with soft skills and business acumen to deliver an interactive presentation packed with valuable takeaways for you and your organization.
Used by business executives to identify the truth in high-stakes situations, the techniques Meyer teaches are pertinent to managers, procurement officers, human resources representatives, and medical professionals. After a session with Meyer, you'll be armed with tools for better buying, protecting, interviewing, and negotiating.
The lie-detection skills Meyer teaches reveal the deception epidemic plaguing our society. Studies reveal that you encounter an average of 10-200 lies per day. As a result, Meyer believes that everything a CIA operative knows about deception, you should know too. At her private consulting firm, she trains corporate executives on facial micro-expression reading, advanced interrogation techniques, body language analysis, and behavior elicitation. She can tell you the 10 questions that will get people to tell you anything, and in just five minutes, she can train you to detect that single most dangerous facial expression to watch out for.
Recently, Meyer was named to Business Insider's list of "People to Follow on Twitter" which was compiled as a guide for the most influential users on Twitter.
Meyer is a certified fraud examiner and earned both an MBA from Harvard and a master's degree in public policy from Claremont Graduate School. She spent two decades in the business world as a media executive before undergoing extensive training in deception detection. Visit www.liespotting.com for new findings not included in the book.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis