Please follow the steps below in order to obtain your CPEs for NACUBO in-person programs.
- Go to www.nacubo.org.
- Click on "My NACUBO" on the top right hand corner of the homepage.
- Login with your e-mail address and password. (Same information that you used to login and register online for the program).
- Once logged in to your "My NACUBO", you will see a box that says "My Professional Development".
- Click on "My CPEs".
- Under "Apply for CPEs", you will see the program that you attended listed.
- Click on the "Apply" button to the right of the program listing.
- Check the boxes for the sessions that you attended.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Submit" button.
- You will be brought back to the "My CPEs" page where you will see the program listed under "CPEs Earned This Year" and the credits earned.
- Click on the "Print Certificate" button to the right of the program listing.
You must apply for CPE's no later than 12 MONTHS from the program date. After that time, you will NOT be able to print your certificate online.
Obtaining CPEs for Distance Learning Programs
Note: On-demand recordings are not eligible for CPEs.
Watch the tutorial or follow these steps:
Note: CPEs will only be granted for indviduals registered for each distance learning program.
- Participating in a real-time webcast
- Participating in polling questions or checkpoints throughout the program
- Asking questions throughout the program
- Completing the evaluation at the conclusion of the program.
Obtain your certificate by:
- Login into your My NACUBO account
- Select "Webcasts and Virtual Conferences" in the "My Professional Development" section
- You will be re-directed to your NACUBO Online Classroom. On the left-hand sidebar select "Obtaining Educational Credits"
- Choose the real-time webcast you watched and earned credit for and select print.
- Note: on-demand recordings are not eligible for credits.
Your credits are valid for five (5 years) please submit for credit with 18 months of the program to remain in good standing.
For questions about obtaining NACUBO Distance Learning CPEs contact Peacn New Media (phone) 1-866-702-3278 or (email) email@example.com
2017 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 22-24, 2017 | Seattle, WA
2017 Student Financial Services Conference
March 19-21, 2017 | Las Vegas, NV
Regional and Partner Events
2017 Enterprise IT Summit
February 27-March 1 | Phoenix, AZ
2017 EACUBO Workshop
March 8-10 | Philadelphia, PA
2017 TIAA Leadership Symposium
March 27-29 | Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
2017 SACUBO Annual Meeting
April 30-May 2 | Hollywood, FL
2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017 | New York, NY
2017 Facilities and Administrative Rates-Long Form
January 23-24, 2017 | Fort Lauderdale, FL
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.