Please follow the steps below in order to obtain your CPEs.
- Go to www.nacubo.org.
- Click on "My NACUBO" on the top right hand corner of the homepage.
- Login with your e-mail address and password. (Same information that you used to login and register online for the program).
- Once logged in to your "My NACUBO", you will see a box that says "My Professional Development".
- Click on "My CPEs".
- Under "Apply for CPEs", you will see the program that you attended listed.
- Click on the "Apply" button to the right of the program listing.
- Check the boxes for the sessions that you attended.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Submit" button.
- You will be brought back to the "My CPEs" page where you will see the program listed under "CPEs Earned This Year" and the credits earned.
- Click on the "Print Certificate" button to the right of the program listing.
You must apply for CPE's no later than 12 MONTHS from the program date. After that time, you will NOT be able to print your certificate online.
- Program Integrity Rulemaking to Be Delayed
- Associations Respond to McCaskill Sexual Assault Legislation
- COFAR Releases Frequently Asked Questions on OMB's Super Circular
- 2014 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 22-23, 2014
- 2014 Tax Forum
September 28-September 30, 2014
- 2014 Global Operations Forum
September 30-October 1, 2014
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Fall
October 13-14, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis