Please follow the steps below in order to obtain your CPEs.
- Go to www.nacubo.org.
- Click on "My NACUBO" on the top right hand corner of the homepage.
- Login with your e-mail address and password. (Same information that you used to login and register online for the program).
- Once logged in to your "My NACUBO", you will see a box that says "My Professional Development".
- Click on "My CPEs".
- Under "Apply for CPEs", you will see the program that you attended listed.
- Click on the "Apply" button to the right of the program listing.
- Check the boxes for the sessions that you attended.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Submit" button.
- You will be brought back to the "My CPEs" page where you will see the program listed under "CPEs Earned This Year" and the credits earned.
- Click on the "Print Certificate" button to the right of the program listing.
You must apply for CPE's no later than 12 MONTHS from the program date. After that time, you will NOT be able to print your certificate online.
- Tax Overhaul Would Impact Students, Employees, and Campus Finances
- Administrative Jobs and Benefits Costs Drive Higher Ed Labor Costs
- OMB Super Circular Makes Changes to Audit Requirements
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis