Please follow the steps below in order to obtain your CPEs.
- Go to www.nacubo.org.
- Click on "My NACUBO" on the top right hand corner of the homepage.
- Login with your e-mail address and password. (Same information that you used to login and register online for the program).
- Once logged in to your "My NACUBO", you will see a box that says "My Professional Development".
- Click on "My CPEs".
- Under "Apply for CPEs", you will see the program that you attended listed.
- Click on the "Apply" button to the right of the program listing.
- Check the boxes for the sessions that you attended.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Submit" button.
- You will be brought back to the "My CPEs" page where you will see the program listed under "CPEs Earned This Year" and the credits earned.
- Click on the "Print Certificate" button to the right of the program listing.
You must apply for CPE's no later than 12 MONTHS from the program date. After that time, you will NOT be able to print your certificate online.
NACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting
July 18-21, 2015 | Nashville
New Business Officers Program (NBO)
July 16-18, 2015 | Nashville
Future Business Officers Program (FBO)
July 18, 2015 | Nashville
Regional and Partner Events
EACUBO Annual Workshop
March 25-27, 2015
SACUBO Annual Meeting
April 19-21, 2015
WACUBO Annual Meeting
May 3-6, 2015
EDUCAUSE/NACUBO Administrative IT Summit
June 22-24, 2015
2015 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 2-4, 2015
2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.