2014 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 13-14, 2014
Omni Charlotte Hotel
OverviewManagerial analysis and decision support is integral to well-run higher education institutions. College and university experts present core concepts and techniques needed to tackle resource allocation, financial management, costing, analysis, communication, and collaboration. Topics such as revenue forecasting, ratios, costing methodologies, budgeting, performance measurement, capital planning, the operating environment, and management reporting are addressed. Case studies and campus expert panels provide institutional relevance.
Who Should Attend
- Budget Managers
- Finance Administrators
- Institutional Researchers
- Internal Auditors
- Planning Managers
What You'll Learn
- Experience applying measurement models to programs, departments, and infrastructure
- Management reporting and related effective communication practices
- An understanding of planning and budgeting concepts and principles
- Knowledge of managerial analysis support processes in higher education
- Analysis techniques that turn data into information
No prerequisites and/or advance preparation required.
Participants will be awarded up to 12 CPE credits. CPE credits can be earned in the following categories:
Finance, Management Advisory Services
FeesMember Early Registration: $700.00
Non-Member Early Registration: $850.00
(Early bird ends 10/15/2014)
2014 Managerial Analysis Decision Support
November 13-14, 2014
Fees (Early bird ends 10/15/2014)
- Member Early Registration: $700.00
- Non-Member Early Registration: $850.00
For online registration NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.