OD: Understanding the 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2013 and Beyond (Study Participants)
Recorded on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:00 PM EST
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How did college and university endowments perform in fiscal 2012?
- What asset allocation strategies produced the highest returns during the year?
- What are the biggest challenges ahead for 2013 and beyond?
- What governance challenges need to be met to reach institutional goals?
- What opportunities are there for institution to benefit from emerging new investment strategies?
MEET THE PRESENTERS
William Jarvis, Managing Director and Head of Research, Commonfund Institute
- Kenneth Redd, Director of Research and Policy Analysis, NACUBO
- Judy Van Gorden, Chair, NACUBO Endowment Management Forum Planning Committee
- Nikki Kraus, Director, Hirtle Callaghan & Company
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Chief Business Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Budget Directors
- Vice Presidents of Finance
- Course Level: Intermediate
- CPE Field of Study: Finance
- Length: 120 minutes
- Prerequisites: none
- CPE Credits: 2.0
FeesMember Site Fee: $140.00
Non-Member Site Fee: $165.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.