Student Financial Services Online Conference
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:00 - 5:00 PM ET
Special Group Pricing!
A Whole Team For One Low Price - Once one person on your campus registers at the full price everyone else on your campus can register for free! In order to participate, each additional registrant must complete the online registration process and then will have full access to the event.
Please note - if you are attending the event in Austin you will automatically have access and do not need to register for this event. However, if you want to take advantage of the group pricing then you will need to purchase this event separately to give your campus colleagues and staff free access.
All attendees will continue to have access to the content through June 20, 2013.
Featured Video Sessions:
- General Session: Reimaging Aid Design and Delivery*
Speakers: Nick Lee, Terrell Halaska, Jaimie Matthews
- Leveraging Collaboration Between Financial Aid and Student Accounts*
Speakers: Tyson Cooper, Melissa Stone, & Kim Wagner
- 1, 2, 3- What Do We See?Staff Accountability in SFS
Speakers: DeAhn Baucom & Christine Wages
- NACUBO’s VA Working Group: Benefits Processing Update
Speakers: Margaret Baechtold, Patrick Quinn & Bryan Dickson
- Streamlining the SFS Office
Speakers: Marsha Lovell & Christopher Ramos
- Six Strategies to Increase Student Retention and Tuition Payments
Speakers: Judith Flink & Joseph Shroyer
- That’ll Never Happen to Us: SFS Data Security Program
Speakers: Lissa Perrone
- Making Financial Cents Out of International Payments
Speakers: Brian Hill, Louisa Vakili, Rosemary Stallbaumer & Sharon Butler
- Stanford University’s Student Services Center and AskJane
Speakers: Dena Zlatunich
- General Session: Washington Update
Speakers: Anne Gross & Liz Clark
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Higher Education: What It Means for You
Speakers: David Glezerman, Barbara Hoblitzell & Betsy Burton-Strunk
- Perkins Loan Assignments
Speakers: Christy Egler & Debora Jones
- PCI DSS Compliance: How Ready Are You?
Speaker: Tyson Cooper
- Engaging Parent Support
Speaker: Kim Wagner
Who Should Attend:
- Business Officers
- Financial Advisers
- Financial Aid Administrators
- Integrated Services Staff
- Student Financial Services Directors
- Student Loan Managers
- Technical requirements: Internet, Computer
- Length: 7 hours
- Access: Participants will have access for 90-day
FeesMember Site Registration: $250.00
Non-Member Site Registration: $350.00
This is an online event.
What Is An Online Event?
A NACUBO online event allows you to learn from video presentations, interact with speakers and communicate with peers,without ever leaving your desks. As an participants, you will have access to a suite of interactive networking tools, including group and individual chat, scheduled discussions, message boards, vCard exchange, a message center and Q&A tools, making it easy to connect with sponsors, and other attendees.
Once you have registered you can follow these instructions to access theonline event
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click on the title of the virtual event
- The Event Lobby will open in a new window
You can enter and leave the event as often as you like.
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x