Distance Learning Speakers Corner
Being a presenter during a NACUBO Distance Learning Program can be a unique and exciting experience. Whether you are going to be in our NACUBO Studio or on the telephone, the NACUBO Distance Learning Staff is committed to assisting speakers to make sure their presentations are a success.
There are many logistical details for these events and we will work with you in advance to coordinate, so your cooperation in responding by the various deadlines as communicated to you is very much appreciated.
The following guidelines should help you to prepare for the event:
- PowerPoint Guidelines
- Tips for Live Presenters
- What To Wear On Camera
- Tips for Phone-Based Presenters
- Participation Release Agreement
Director, Online Learning
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO