NACUBO Online Course: Facilities & Administrative Rate Short Form
This program is a must-see for schools preparing the facilities and administrative (F&A) short form as prescribed in Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-21, Section H. Larry Goldstein, President of Campus Strategies, provides an overview of relevant cost accounting standards and describes the F&A cost pools and rate calculation. Also included is a sample rate calculation derived from a set of financial statements.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand OMB circular A-21 guidance for the simplified method
- Describe cost accounting standards
- Identify unallowable costs
- Develop facilities and administrative cost pools for rate calculation
- Prepare facilities and administrative rate calculation
- Develop strategies for rate proposal negotiation
Who Should Participate?
- Indirect cost rate practitioners
- Project administrators
Meet the Presenters:
- Larry Goldstein, President, Campus Strategies
FeesMember Rate: $199.00
Non-Member Rate: $239.00