Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
NACUBO’s annual Tuition Discounting Study (TDS) measures institution- and student-level tuition discount rates and other indicators of institutional grant awards to first-time, full-time freshmen and all undergraduates who attend private, non-profit colleges and universities.
The panelists will discuss the complexity of factors that go into new tuition discounting, enrollment, and financial aid strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After participating in this program you will learn:
- Review and discuss the most recent trend data on tuition discounting and net tuition revenue.
- Evaluate the implementation strategies that CBOs, chief enrollment officers, trustees, and other campus leaders have utilized to solve the revenue challenges being brought on by rising financial aid expenses.
- Understand the relationship between the discount rate, enrollment, and net tuition revenue and learn how to bring balance to each component.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
- Hernan Bucheli, vice president for enrollment management, Saint Mary’s College of California
- Kathy Dawley, principal, EAB | Hardwick Day
- Lesley McBain, assistant director, research and policy analysis, NACUBO
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Chief business officers
- Chief enrollment officers
- Budget directors
- Vice presidents of finance
- Directors of financial aid
- Directors of institutional research
- Board of trustees members
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Course Type: Group internet based training
- CPE Field of Study: Finance
- Length: 100 minutes
- Prerequisites: none
- CPE Credits: 2.0 (each person must register individually to earn CPEs)
FeesMember Registration: $189.00
Non-Member Registration: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.