OD: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
Recorded on: Thursday, September 4, 2014 1:00 PM ET
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Examine this case study at VCU to align the resource needs of the institution with its strategic goals.
- Gain a stronger understanding about the steps necessary to prepare an institution for a fundamental change in tuition structure – what components have to be in place to ensure a smooth transition.
- Understand the team needed when considering a change in tuition structure – from the Provost’s Office to Finance to University Relations – a transformational change touches every area of the community, across the institution.
- Learn the keys to driving change in higher education organizations including collaboration across campus, engaging students, finding external partners and establishing a culture of trust and transparency.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Pamela Currey, associate vice president, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Luke Schulthesis, vice provost for strategic enrollment management, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Benjamin Kennedy, president, Kennedy & Company (formerly with Huron Consulting Group)
- Natalie Pullaro Davis, manager, research and policy analysis, NACUBO
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Chief Business Officers
- Chief Academic Officers
- Budget Directors
- Vice Presidents of Finance
- Other - anyone who wants to better understand change in higher education and resourcing higher education
- Length: 100 minutes
FeesMember Site Registration: $189.00
Non-Member Site Registration: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.