OD: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
Recorded on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:00 PM ET
What you will learn
- How did college and university endowments perform in fiscal year 2013?
- What asset allocation strategies produced the highest returns during the year?
- What are the biggest challenges ahead for 2014 and beyond?
- What governance challenges need to be met to reach institutional goals?
- How can college and university endowment managers benefit from emerging investment strategies?
Meet the Presenters
- William Jarvis, Managing Director and Head of Research, Commonfund Institute
- Kenneth Redd, Director of Research and Policy Analysis, NACUBO
- Thomas Heck, Chief Investment Officer, Ball State University Foundation
- Mark P. Hohmann, Chief Financial Officer, Spalding University
- Michael H. Strauss, Chief Investment Strategist and Chief Economist, Commonfund
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Business Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Endowment Managers
- Budget Directors
- Vice Presidents of Finance
- Length: 100+ minutes
- Length of access: One year
FeesMember Site Registration: $189.00
Non-Member Site Registration: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.