OD: Understanding Investment Outsourcing - Is It Right for Your Institution?
Recorded on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:00 PM ET
What You Will Learn
- An overview of the six primary governance models used in endowment investing including the pros and cons of each model.
- Determining which model is most appropriate for your institution.
- Best practices to use in considering outsourcing alternatives.
Meet the Presenters
- Thomas B. Heck, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Ball State University Foundation
- Christopher L. Bittman, Partner, Perella Weinberg Partners
Who Should Attend
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Treasury Managers
- Endowment and Financial Analysts
- Board Members
- Length: 100 minutes
FeesMember Site Fee: $189.00
Nonmember Site Fee: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.