OD: Sub-Saharan Africa – What You Need to Know When Conducting Activities in This Region
Recorded on: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:00 PM ET
What You Will Learn
- Learn which program activities present the greatest legal risk.
- Identify countries which are particularly challenging.
- Gain a stronger understanding of which employment practices may present human capital and financial risks.
- Explore common best practices to mitigate risks.
Meet the Presenters
- Kate Riley, Ph.D. project manager, global support project, financial management, University of Washington
- William Ferreira, attorney at law, Hogan Lovells US, LLP
- Bob Lammey, senior director, higher education practice, High Street Partners
Who Should Attend
- Chief business officers
- Director of human resources
- Director of global initiatives
- Risk managers
- General counsel
- Tax directors
- Length: 100 minutes
FeesMember Site Registration: $189.00
Non-Member Site Registration: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.