OD: Regulatory and Reporting Requirements Triggered by International Activities
Recorded on: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 1:30 PM ET
What You Will Learn
- Gain a stronger understanding of which types of international activities trigger regulatory requirements and additional reporting.
- Learn the most commonly triggered U.S. reporting and regulatory requirements and when they apply.
- Understand how host countries' labor and tax laws and regulations apply to U.S. institutions.
Meet the Presenters
- Sunanda Holmes, Director for International Business Operations Compliance, Johns Hopkins University
- MaryAnn Piccolo, Associate Comptroller - Tax & Payroll, University of Pennsylvania
- Moderator: Bob Lammey, Higher Education Leader, High Street Partners
Who Should Participate?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Associate Vice Presidents of Finance
- Tax Managers
- General Counsel
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Length: 120 minutes
FeesMember Site Fee: $189.00
Nonmember Site Fee: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.