OD: Net Tuition Revenue, Price and Enrollment: How Can you Achieve Balance?
Recorded On: Friday, May 11, 2012 1:00 PM ET
It's important to consider how economic cycles affect tuition pricing at independent (private nonprofit) colleges and universities. Campus administrators at these institutions are aware that three factors: price, enrollment, and tuition discounting are all linked. But how can you ensure that those three factors remain balanced? An imbalance in one could make or break your revenue goals.
Learn how to achieve balance for your institution through the perspectives of experts from Noel-Levitz, Hamilton College, and Muskingum University. In addition, this webcast will also examine the latest Tuition Discounting Study (available in late April).
What You Will Learn
Learn methods for communicating your discount rate strategies with boards of trustees, students, and other interested groups.
- Hear about the potential risks of raising price and institutional grants in a time of great scrutiny from the general public.
- Understand the relationship between the discount rate, enrollment, and price and learn how to bring balance to each component.
- Find out the latest trends in tuition discounting and discount rates.
Meet the Presenters
Kevin Crockett, chief executive officer, Noel-Levitz
- Karen Leach, vice president administration and finance, Hamilton College
- Jeff Zellers, vice president enrollment management, Muskingum University
- Moderator: Natalie Pullaro, manager research and policy analysis, NACUBO
Who Should Attend
Chief business officers
- Financial aid administrators
- Enrollment managers
- Length: 100 minutes
FeesMember Site Fee: $189.00
Nonmember Site Fee: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.