OD: Higher Education Analytics and Data Driven Decisions
Recorded on: Thursday, October 4, 2012 1:00 pm EDT
- Organizational performance strategy - does your institution have a commitment to performance and a strategy to improve it?
- Business processes - have you examined your business processes to determine which should be improved for the greatest impact.
- Organizational culture - how will you create a culture that embraces data-driven decision making?
- Performance metrics - how will you measure your achievements?
- Technology - what technologies do you need to have in place to support your efforts?
What You Will Learn
Five key areas that require attention when thinking about business intelligence.
- How institutions are approaching this topic and how they are embracing predictive analytics.
- How institutions have changed their campus cultures to embrace data-driven decision making.
Meet the Presenters
- Robert Fenning, Vice President Administration & Finance, Old Dominion University
- Lisa Sheldon, Director,
Change Management, Cuyahoga Community College
- Brant Wright, Director of Accounting and Business Officer, Walsh College
- Scott Cupach, Senior Strategic Consultant, Ellucian
- Kevin Meldorf, Product Manager, Ellucian (Moderator)
Who Should Attend
- Chief Business Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Academic Officers
- Directors, Institutional Effectiveness
- Presidents and CEOs
- Length: 100 minutes
FeesMember Registration: $189.00
Non Member Registration Fee: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.