OD: Community College Fundraising: Are you on Track?
Recorded June 2, 2008
Learn the essentials about fundraising at today’s community colleges – where to start? How to sustain? What is the role of the business side? What models exist?
What You Will Learn:
- Fundraising basics and tools
- How fundraising works with the business side of community college operations
- Models and strategies that work at community colleges
Who Should Participate?
- Chief Business Officers
- Members of the business office
- Admissions, recruitment
- Facilities as it relates to capital planning
Meet the Presenters:
- Robert (Bob) LePage, Executive Vice President, The Clements Group
- Susan Perkins, VP Finance and Administration, Middlesex County College
- Course Level: Overview
- CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Application
- Length: 100 minutes
- Prerequisites: none
- CPE Credits: 2.0