OD: Budget Models and Process: Challenges Facing Institutions Today
Recorded on: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:00 PM ET
What You Will Learn
- Examine the key aspects surrounding resource allocation from both a public and private institution perspective.
- Learn about specific factors that influence the budget process and cycle.
- Understand the criticality of integrating planning and resource allocation.
Meet the Presenters
- Craig Becker, associate vice president finance and controller, Yeshiva University
- Melody Bianchetto, assistant vice president for budget and financial planning, University of Virginia
- Larry Goldstein, president, Campus Strategies, LLC, and author College and University Budgeting, Third and Fourth Edition.
Who Should Attend
- Chief business officers
- Budget directors
- Vice president finance
- Chief financial officers
- Length: 100 minutes
FeesMember Regisrtation Fee: $189.00
Non Member Registration Fee: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.