OD: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Recorded on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
Join us for a joint webcast with the Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association (CSHEMA) and learn what institutions should know about the new rule effective on May 30, 2017.
Hear what your campus should be doing operationally in reporting, training, labeling and other determinations to stay in compliance. Avoid fines by preparing your campus in advance of the deadline.
Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association
What You Will Learn
After participating in this program, you will learn to:
- Better understand which components of the hazardous waste generator regulatory program were revised.
- Manage campus hazardous waste in a cost-effective and protective manner.
- Evaluate what the implications are for campuses in order to be in compliance.
Meet the Presenters
- Linda Vishino, director, office of environmental compliance, environmental, health and safety, Washington University in St Louis
- Sally Grans Korsh, director, facilities management and environmental policy, NACUBO
- CSEMHA advocacy leadership member (TBD)
Who Should Attend
- Chief business officers
- Vice presidents of finance
- Business office staff
- Budget directors
- Facilities managers
- Planning managers
- Health, safety and environmental personnel
- U.S. EPA Final Rule: Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements
- New Hazardous Waste Generator Rules (article on Campus ERC website)
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule (article in NACUBO Current)
- Length: 60 minutes
FeesWebcast Registration Fee: $99.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.