OD: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
Recorded on: Tuesday, August, 19, 2014 1:00 PM ET
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand why a university decided to go ahead with an administrative transformation even though it was starting from a position of relative financial and political strength.
- Understand three of the common shared service models implemented in universities.
- Learn the enablers to shared service center success, including lessons learned during the KU implementation.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Jason Hornberger, Assistant Vice Provost for Business Operations, University of Kansas
- Nick Stevens, Shared Service Center Project Director, University of Kansas
- Megan Cluver, Manager, Huron Education
- Michael K. Phillips, Senior Director, Huron Education
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Chief Business Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Human Resources Director
- Budget Directors
- Vice Presidents of Finance
- Research Administration
FeesMember Site Registration: $189.00
Non-Member Site Registration: $219.00
Viewing a Program
If you have registered for a NACUBO webcast:
- Log in to MY NACUBO
- Click My Distance Learning Programs under the My Professional Development Section
- Click the name of the webcast you wish to view
- The webcast will open in a new window
For online purchases NACUBO only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club
To pay by check or purchase order
please use our
mail-in registration forms
For further assistance contact
For technical support visit our online:
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Windows Media Player 10,11 or 12
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later
- Flash Player 10.x
NACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.