NACUBO To-Go: A Mobile Application
Lost at a meeting?
Put all the meeting details in the palm of your hand with the NACUBO To-Go mobile phone app.
Throughout the year NACUBO will provide attendees of various workshops and forums detailed meeting information through NACUBO To-Go. The app allows attendees to plan ahead, learn about the hotel and local area, mark event/session items, access presentations and exhibitors you do not want to miss. This app will be customized specifically for the following meetings in 2013:
- Endowment Management Forum
- Student Financial Services Conference
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum
- Tax Forum
Attendees will have access to the following information:
- Events and sessions including a description of each event and their presentations
- Exhibitor directory
- Important alerts
- Hotel information
- Local area resources including local dining, area entertainment, transportation services, and more
- Access to social networking
Access is easy!
Download the app from your app store. Once you’ve downloaded the app:
- Tap NACUBO Events > Find Events > and enter the meeting acronym (EMF2013, SFS 2013, etc) and you're in!
We look forward to your participation at our events!
NACUBO would like to thank the following organizations for their support:
Student Financial Services
For advertising or sponsorship opportunities please contact LaTosha McNeal (email@example.com)
Director, Distance Learning
- ED Publishes Proposed Rules on Cash Management
- IPEDS Considers Improving Finance Survey
- Guidance Available on Title IX Coordinator Role
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis