NACUBO To-Go: A Mobile Application
Lost at a meeting?
Put all the meeting details in the palm of your hand with the NACUBO To-Go mobile phone app.
Throughout the year NACUBO will provide attendees of various workshops and forums detailed meeting information through NACUBO To-Go. The app allows attendees to plan ahead, learn about the hotel and local area, mark event/session items, access presentations and exhibitors you do not want to miss. This app will be customized specifically for the following meetings in 2013:
- Endowment Management Forum
- Student Financial Services Conference
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum
- Tax Forum
Attendees will have access to the following information:
- Events and sessions including a description of each event and their presentations
- Exhibitor directory
- Important alerts
- Hotel information
- Local area resources including local dining, area entertainment, transportation services, and more
- Access to social networking
Access is easy!
Download the app from your app store. Once you’ve downloaded the app:
- Tap NACUBO Events > Find Events > and enter the meeting acronym (EMF2013, SFS 2013, etc) and you're in!
We look forward to your participation at our events!
NACUBO would like to thank the following organizations for their support:
Student Financial Services
For advertising or sponsorship opportunities please contact LaTosha McNeal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives