NACUBO is pleased to offer you audio programming though podcasts that you can listen to any time you want. Subscribe today and join your colleagues in this newly revitalized learning platform.
|New episodes of CBO Speaks are available every two weeks.||New episodes of NACUBO In Brief are available every two weeks.|
So what is a podcast?
A podcast is essentially a radio show that you can get on the internet.
How do I listen?
You have two options: you can listen to a podcast through a website like ours (this is called streaming). Or, you can download a podcast, which means you're saving it on your phone, or tablet, or computer, and you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection.
- To stream from your computer or a Windows tablet: click on either series below (CBO Speaks or NACUBO In Brief). Click the episode you want to listen to and turn up your computer speakers.
- To Download: Get it delivered to your phone or tablet each week using an app.
- For iPhones and iPads, use the Podcasts app. You get it from the App Store (it actually comes installed on newer devices). In the Podcasts app you search for CBO Speaks and/or NACUBO In Brief and then hit subscribe.
- For Android phones and tablets, try the Stitcher app. Get that from Google Play. In Stitcher, search for CBO Speaks and/or NACUBO In Brief and click the plus sign (+), to add it to your Favorites List. Now go to the Favorites List. Tell it to download new episodes by clicking the gear in the upper right corner.
Still having issues? Watch this fun video with Ira and Mary from This American Life
Director, Online Learning
- College Endowments Average -1.9 Percent Return in FY16, But Endowment Spending Continues to Rise
- Preparing for a Game-Changing Era
- Some Football Players at Private Institutions are Employees, NLRB Says
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference