NACUBO is pleased to offer you audio programming though podcasts that you can listen to any time you want. Subscribe today and join your colleagues in this newly revitalized learning platform.
|New episodes of CBO Speaks are available every two weeks.||New episodes of NACUBO In Brief are available every two weeks.|
So what is a podcast?
A podcast is essentially a radio show that you can get on the internet.
How do I listen?
You have two options: you can listen to a podcast through a website like ours (this is called streaming). Or, you can download a podcast, which means you're saving it on your phone, or tablet, or computer, and you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection.
- To stream from your computer or a Windows tablet: click on either series below (CBO Speaks or NACUBO In Brief). Click the episode you want to listen to and turn up your computer speakers.
- To Download: Get it delivered to your phone or tablet each week using an app.
- For iPhones and iPads, use the Podcasts app. You get it from the App Store (it actually comes installed on newer devices). In the Podcasts app you search for CBO Speaks and/or NACUBO In Brief and then hit subscribe.
- For Android phones and tablets, try the Stitcher app. Get that from Google Play. In Stitcher, search for CBO Speaks and/or NACUBO In Brief and click the plus sign (+), to add it to your Favorites List. Now go to the Favorites List. Tell it to download new episodes by clicking the gear in the upper right corner.
Still having issues? Watch this fun video with Ira and Mary from This American Life
Director, Online Learning
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET