NACUBO Live!: Broadcasts from Workshops and Conferences
With NACUBO Live! sessions from workshops and conferences will be broadcast live from the event for you and your staff. You'll be able to access topics, speakers, earn credits and materials from live programs from your home or office. In 2017 NACUBO is planning to offer the following live streams from these events:
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
Available until December 31, 2017.
- 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
Available until February 1, 2018.
- 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
Available until March 1, 2018
- NACUBO 2017 Annual Meeting
NACUBO Live! 2017 Annual Meeting is supported by Sodexo.
- 2017 Planning and Budgeting Forum
2016 NACUBO Live! Programs
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
Available until August 1, 2017.
Each registration includes, access to all live broadcasts, on-demand recordings, materials, chat rooms, and the ability to earn credits. The option to request captioning for any session is available - please send an email to email@example.com with your request.
These are single registration events - credits are earned on an individual basis and cannot be transferred.
- If both you and anyone else want CPE credits then EACH person needs to register and pay the fee separately.
- If only your supervisor or colleague wants CPEs and you are tasked with registering them, please ensure that you register with EACH persons' My NACUBO account (free to set-up an account).
- If no one wants CPEs then it doesn’t matter who registers, BUT individuals need to watch together (and not on separate machines at the same time).
If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to register? Be sure to test your system.
Select Topic Area:
Director, Online Learning
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET