NACUBO Live!: Broadcasts from Workshops and Conferences
With NACUBO Live! sessions from workshops and conferences will be broadcast live from the event for you and your staff. You'll be able to access topics, speakers, earn credits and materials from live programs from your home or office. In 2016 NACUBO is planning to offer the following live streams from these events:
- 2016 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
Available until December 31, 2016.
- 2016 Student Financial Services Conference
Starts on March 13, 2016. Available until February 1, 2017.
- 2016 Higher Education Accounting Forum
Starts on April 10, 2016. Available until March 1, 2017.
- NACUBO 2016 Annual Meeting
Starts on July 17, 2016. Available until February, 1, 2017,
NACUBO Live! 2016 Annual Meeting is supported by Amazon Web Services
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
Starts on September 19, 2016. Available until August 1, 2017.
Each registration includes, access to all live broadcasts, on-demand recordings, materials, chat rooms, and the ability to earn credits. The option to request captioning for any session is available - please send an email to email@example.com with your request.
These are single registration events - credits are earned on an individual basis and cannot be transferred.
- If both you and anyone else want CPE credits then EACH person needs to register and pay the fee separately.
- If only your supervisor or colleague wants CPEs and you are tasked with registering them, please ensure that you register with EACH persons' My NACUBO account (free to set-up an account).
- If no one wants CPEs then it doesn’t matter who registers, BUT individuals need to watch together (and not on separate machines at the same time).
If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to register? Be sure to test your system.
Select Topic Area:
Director, Distance Learning
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives