NACUBO Live!: Broadcasts from Workshops and Conferences
With NACUBO Live! sessions from workshops and conferences will be broadcast live from the event for you and your staff. You'll be able to access topics, speakers, earn credits and materials from live programs from your home or office. In 2017 NACUBO is planning to offer the following live streams from these events:
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
Available until December 31, 2017.
- 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
Available until February 1, 2018.
- 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
- NACUBO 2017 Annual Meeting
NACUBO Live! 2016 Annual Meeting is supported by Sodexo.
- 2017 Planning and Budgeting Forum
2016 NACUBO Live! Programs
- 2016 Higher Education Accounting Forum
Available until March 1, 2017.
- NACUBO 2016 Annual Meeting
Available until February, 1, 2017,
NACUBO Live! 2016 Annual Meeting is supported by Amazon Web Services
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
Available until August 1, 2017.
Each registration includes, access to all live broadcasts, on-demand recordings, materials, chat rooms, and the ability to earn credits. The option to request captioning for any session is available - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
These are single registration events - credits are earned on an individual basis and cannot be transferred.
- If both you and anyone else want CPE credits then EACH person needs to register and pay the fee separately.
- If only your supervisor or colleague wants CPEs and you are tasked with registering them, please ensure that you register with EACH persons' My NACUBO account (free to set-up an account).
- If no one wants CPEs then it doesn’t matter who registers, BUT individuals need to watch together (and not on separate machines at the same time).
If you have questions or concerns please contact email@example.com
Ready to register? Be sure to test your system.
Select Topic Area:
Director, Online Learning
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference