NACUBO Live!: Broadcasts from Workshops and Conferences
With NACUBO Live! sessions from workshops and conferences will be broadcast live from the event for you and your staff. You'll be able to access topics, speakers, earn credits and materials from live programs from your home or office. In 2016 NACUBO is planning to offer the following live streams from these events:
- 2016 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
Available until December 31, 2016.
- 2016 Student Financial Services Conference
Available until February 1, 2017.
- 2016 Higher Education Accounting Forum
Available until March 1, 2017.
- NACUBO 2016 Annual Meeting
Available until February, 1, 2017,
NACUBO Live! 2016 Annual Meeting is supported by Amazon Web Services
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
Available until August 1, 2017.
Each registration includes, access to all live broadcasts, on-demand recordings, materials, chat rooms, and the ability to earn credits. The option to request captioning for any session is available - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
These are single registration events - credits are earned on an individual basis and cannot be transferred.
- If both you and anyone else want CPE credits then EACH person needs to register and pay the fee separately.
- If only your supervisor or colleague wants CPEs and you are tasked with registering them, please ensure that you register with EACH persons' My NACUBO account (free to set-up an account).
- If no one wants CPEs then it doesn’t matter who registers, BUT individuals need to watch together (and not on separate machines at the same time).
If you have questions or concerns please contact email@example.com
Ready to register? Be sure to test your system.
Select Topic Area:
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives