NACUBO Live! Broadcasting sessions in real-time from select NACUBO events right to your desktop or mobile device.
- Planning Components of Civil Discourse
March 15, 2017
- NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
March 20, 2017
- Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
March 28, 2017
- Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
February 9, 2017
- Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
February 7, 2017
- NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
February 2, 2017
- The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
January 12, 2017
- Ethics and Financial Markets: What Every Endowment Management Professional Should Know
December 13, 2016
30-minute on-demand sessions, complimentary to NACUBO members that highlight timely issues relevant to the business office.
- Communication Concepts Series
- Finance and Facilities Leadership Series: Win-Win Strategies
- NACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting Presenter Series
- NACUBO on College and University Endowments-This video gives a brief overview of how college and university endowments are designed to work and how much institutions rely on them. Featuring Liz Clark, NACUBO, director federal affairs. Tune in!
Self Study Programs
- Essentials of College and University Accounting - This self-study webcast presents the basic accounting concepts, terminology and definitions used by higher education institutions. Participants move at their own pace through approximately 5 hours of instruction, exercises and assessment questions to enhance understanding of fund accounting, resource restrictions, financial statements and more.
Obtaining Distance Learning Continuing Professional Education (CPEs)
Credits Individuals must register and pay in order to earn distance learning CPEs. Find out how to earn credits and download your certificate here.
Director, Online Learning
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference