NACUBO Live! Broadcasting sessions in real-time from select NACUBO events right to your desktop or mobile device.
- Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
March 28, 2017
- Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
March 31, 2017
- How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
April 20, 2017
- Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
May 22, 2017
- NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
March 20, 2017
- Preparing for Campus Protests and Civil Disobedience
March 15, 2017
- Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
February 7, 2017
- NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
February 2, 2017
- The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
January 12, 2017
30-minute on-demand sessions, complimentary to NACUBO members that highlight timely issues relevant to the business office.
- Communication Concepts Series
- Finance and Facilities Leadership Series: Win-Win Strategies
- NACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting Presenter Series
- NACUBO on College and University Endowments-This video gives a brief overview of how college and university endowments are designed to work and how much institutions rely on them. Featuring Liz Clark, NACUBO, director federal affairs. Tune in!
Self Study Programs
- Essentials of College and University Accounting - This self-study webcast presents the basic accounting concepts, terminology and definitions used by higher education institutions. Participants move at their own pace through approximately 5 hours of instruction, exercises and assessment questions to enhance understanding of fund accounting, resource restrictions, financial statements and more.
Obtaining Distance Learning Continuing Professional Education (CPEs)
Credits Individuals must register and pay in order to earn distance learning CPEs. Find out how to earn credits and download your certificate here.
Director, Online Learning
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET