NACUBO Podcast Series
NACUBO is pleased to offer you audio programming though podcasts that you can listen to any time you want. Both CBO Speaks and NACUBO In Brief are available directly on the NACUBO site, iTunes and through an RSS Feed. Learn More.
30-minute on-demand sessions, complimentary to NACUBO members that highlight timely issues relevant to the business office.
- Communication Concepts Series
- Finance and Facilities Leadership Series: Win-Win Strategies
- NACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting Presenter Series
NACUBO on College and University Endowments- Check out this YouTube video featuring Liz Clark, NACUBO director of federal affairs. The video gives a brief overview of how college and university endowments are designed to work and how much institutions rely on them. Tune in!
- Ethics and Financial Markets: What Every Endowment Management Professional Should Know
December 13, 2016
- The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
January 12, 2017
- Public-Private Partnerships and the Elusive Off-Credit Treatment
November 15, 2016
- Rethinking Tuition Discounting Strategies
November 3, 2016
- Sexual Violence on Campus: Implementing a Climate Survey and Follow-up Action Plan
August 8, 2016
- The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
June 30, 2016
- The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
May 26, 2016
Obtaining Distance Learning Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) Credits
Individuals must register and pay in order to earn distance learning CPEs. Find out how to earn credits and download your certificate here.
Self Study Programs
- Essentials of College and University Accounting - This self-study webcast presents the basic accounting concepts, terminology and definitions used by higher education institutions. Participants move at their own pace through approximately 5 hours of instruction, exercises and assessment questions to enhance understanding of fund accounting, resource restrictions, financial statements and more.
Director, Online Learning
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives