NACUBO Podcast Series
NACUBO is pleased to offer you audio programming though podcasts that you can listen to any time you want. Both CBO Speaks and NACUBO In Brief are available directly on the NACUBO site, iTunes and through an RSS Feed. Learn More.
30-minute on-demand sessions, complimentary to NACUBO members that highlight timely issues relevant to the business office.
- Communication Concepts Series
- Finance and Facilities Leadership Series: Win-Win Strategies
- NACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting Presenter Series
NACUBO on College and University Endowments- Check out this YouTube video featuring Liz Clark, NACUBO director of federal affairs. The video gives a brief overview of how college and university endowments are designed to work and how much institutions rely on them. Tune in!
- Managing Escalating Construction Costs in Higher Education
October 27, 2016
- Rethinking Tuition Discounting Strategies
November 3, 2016
- Sexual Violence on Campus: Implementing a Climate Survey and Follow-up Action Plan
August 8, 2016
- The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
June 30, 2016
- The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
May 26, 2016
- Using Web-Based Tools for Discussing Change in Institutional Financial Aid Policy
May 11, 2016
- Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
April 20, 2016
Obtaining Distance Learning Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) Credits
Individuals must register and pay in order to earn distance learning CPEs. Find out how to earn credits and download your certificate here.
Self Study Programs
- Essentials of College and University Accounting - This self-study webcast presents the basic accounting concepts, terminology and definitions used by higher education institutions. Participants move at their own pace through approximately 5 hours of instruction, exercises and assessment questions to enhance understanding of fund accounting, resource restrictions, financial statements and more.
Director, Distance Learning
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives