NACUBO Podcast Series
NACUBO is pleased to offer you audio programming though podcasts that you can listen to any time you want. Both CBO Speaks and NACUBO In Brief are available directly on the NACUBO site, iTunes and through an RSS Feed. Learn More.
30-minute on-demand sessions, complimentary to NACUBO members that highlight timely issues relevant to the business office.
- Finance and Facilities Leadership Series: Win-Win Strategies
- NACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting Presenter Series
NACUBO on College and University Endowments- Check out this YouTube video featuring Liz Clark, NACUBO director of federal affairs. The video gives a brief overview of how college and university endowments are designed to work and how much institutions rely on them. Tune in!
- Using Web-Based Tools for Discussing Change in Institutional Financial Aid Policy
May 11, 2016
- The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
May 26, 2016
- Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
March 30, 2016
- Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives
March 17, 2016
- Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
February 22, 2016
- NACUBO Live! Results of the 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
February 4, 2016
- Program Costing: Increasing Net Revenue through Efficiency
January 28, 2016
Obtaining Distance Learning Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) Credits
Individuals must register and pay in order to earn distance learning CPEs. Find out how to earn credits and download your certificate here.
Self Study Programs
- Essentials of College and University Accounting - This self-study webcast presents the basic accounting concepts, terminology and definitions used by higher education institutions. Participants move at their own pace through approximately 5 hours of instruction, exercises and assessment questions to enhance understanding of fund accounting, resource restrictions, financial statements and more.
- Implementation of Overtime Proposal Could Cost Schools Millions
- NACUBO Responds to GASB Exposure Drafts
- ED Corrects Cash Management Rules
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives