NACUBO Live! Broadcasting sessions in real-time from select NACUBO events right to your desktop or mobile device.
- NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7, 2017
- Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
May 25, 2017
- Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
May 31, 2017
- Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
March 31, 2017
- Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
March 28, 2017
- NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
March 20, 2017
- Preparing for Campus Protests and Civil Disobedience
March 15, 2017
- Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
February 7, 2017
30-minute on-demand sessions, complimentary to NACUBO members that highlight timely issues relevant to the business office.
- Communication Concepts Series
- Finance and Facilities Leadership Series: Win-Win Strategies
- NACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting Presenter Series
- NACUBO on College and University Endowments-This video gives a brief overview of how college and university endowments are designed to work and how much institutions rely on them. Featuring Liz Clark, NACUBO, director federal affairs. Tune in!
Self Study Programs
- Essentials of College and University Accounting - This self-study webcast presents the basic accounting concepts, terminology and definitions used by higher education institutions. Participants move at their own pace through approximately 5 hours of instruction, exercises and assessment questions to enhance understanding of fund accounting, resource restrictions, financial statements and more.
Obtaining Distance Learning Continuing Professional Education (CPEs)
Credits Individuals must register and pay in order to earn distance learning CPEs. Find out how to earn credits and download your certificate here.
Director, Online Learning
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO