Funding Information Technology
January 15, 2004
NACUBO is pleased to announce the publication of an executive briefing titled "Funding Information Technology." This briefing provides a summary of the discussion among a working group established two years ago by EDUCAUSE in cooperation with NACUBO. The group comprises nearly 50 information technology leaders and business officers from colleges and universities of varied sizes and Carnegie classes, who shared experiences through a structured discussion throughout 2002. The briefing offers a set of guidelines and recommendations that have succeeded on many campuses; it also references some recent supportive literature for further reading.
A print copy of the briefing was sent in late January to more than 4,200 presidents and chancellors of U.S. colleges and universities and selected foreign institutions. A PDF version of the briefing is available for circulation on your campus.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives