Upcoming Workshop on Bond Compliance
July 12, 2012
NACUBO collaborated with the Treasury Institute for Higher Education in designing The Tax-Exempt Bond Compliance Workshop, scheduled for September 10-11, in Indianapolis. The program, geared toward university treasury and tax compliance staff, offers an interactive learning experience. Leverage the expertise of faculty and participants to share best practices and develop successful strategies for tax-exempt bond compliance.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Review tax-exempt bond fundamentals and the ABCs of tax-exempt bond issuance and post issuance compliance.
- Discuss private business use compliance issues.
- Hear from the IRS Tax-Exempt Bond Division.
- Discuss the components of a comprehensive bond compliance policy.
- Hear how other higher education bond compliance practitioners have implemented bond compliance policies.
- Get suggestions and strategies from higher education in-house tax and treasury professionals on “best practices” to prepare for and manage the bond audit process.
- Build on the experience of other higher education institutions that are addressing tax-exempt bond compliance issues.
Director, Tax Policy
- NACUBO Responds to FASB's NFP Proposal
- Results Are In: The 2014 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- NLRB Dismisses Union Bid from Northwestern Football Players
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis