Upcoming Workshop on Bond Compliance
July 12, 2012
NACUBO collaborated with the Treasury Institute for Higher Education in designing The Tax-Exempt Bond Compliance Workshop, scheduled for September 10-11, in Indianapolis. The program, geared toward university treasury and tax compliance staff, offers an interactive learning experience. Leverage the expertise of faculty and participants to share best practices and develop successful strategies for tax-exempt bond compliance.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Review tax-exempt bond fundamentals and the ABCs of tax-exempt bond issuance and post issuance compliance.
- Discuss private business use compliance issues.
- Hear from the IRS Tax-Exempt Bond Division.
- Discuss the components of a comprehensive bond compliance policy.
- Hear how other higher education bond compliance practitioners have implemented bond compliance policies.
- Get suggestions and strategies from higher education in-house tax and treasury professionals on “best practices” to prepare for and manage the bond audit process.
- Build on the experience of other higher education institutions that are addressing tax-exempt bond compliance issues.
Director, Tax Policy
- NACUBO Statement on Endowment Inquiry
- NACUBO Urges One-Year Postponement of Changes to 1098-T Reporting Requirements
- GASB Addresses Asset Retirement Obligations and Seeks Field Testers
- 2016 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 10-12, 2016
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Monday, February 22, 2016 12:00pm ET
- WEBCAST: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives
Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis