FBAR Deadline Extended One Year for Certain Filers
June 9, 2011
The Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) has extended the filing date for certain reports of foreign financial accounts (FBAR) to June 30, 2012.
According to the Notice 2011-1, the extension only applies to:
- certain employees or officers of an entity who have signature or other authority and no financial interest in the foreign financial account of a controlled person of the entity; or
- employees or officers of a controlled person of an entity who have signature or other authority over and no financial interest in a foreign financial account of the entity, the controlled person, or another controlled person of the entity.
The filing deadline of June 30, 2011 applies to all other persons required to file.
Director, Tax Policy
- ED Publishes Proposed Rules on Cash Management
- IPEDS Considers Improving Finance Survey
- Guidance Available on Title IX Coordinator Role
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis