College and University Business Administration ‒ Taxation Chapter
As core members of executive management, chief business officers are key players in campus administration. But they also have a crucial role to play in complying to the major federal tax requirements imposed on institutions of higher education.
Learn more in the complimentary Taxation chapter written by Bertrand M. Harding, Jr. of College and University Business Administration.
The Taxation chapter is sponsored by the following:
In order to access the free chapter, please enter the following information to help us better understand who is interested in this topic and find the best way to deliver this information to you.
- IRS Grants Relief from New 1098-T Reporting Mandate
- New Overtime Rule Expected Mid-May
- 1042-S Questions Remain as Scrutiny Intensifies
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives