College and University Business Administration ‒ Taxation Chapter
As core members of executive management, chief business officers are key players in campus administration. But they also have a crucial role to play in complying to the major federal tax requirements imposed on institutions of higher education.
Learn more in the complimentary Taxation chapter written by Bertrand M. Harding, Jr. of College and University Business Administration.
The Taxation chapter is sponsored by the following:
In order to access the free chapter, please enter the following information to help us better understand who is interested in this topic and find the best way to deliver this information to you.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus