College and University Business Administration ‒ Taxation Chapter
As core members of executive management, chief business officers are key players in campus administration. But they also have a crucial role to play in complying to the major federal tax requirements imposed on institutions of higher education.
Learn more in the complimentary Taxation chapter written by Bertrand M. Harding, Jr. of College and University Business Administration.
The Taxation chapter is sponsored by the following:
In order to access the free chapter, please enter the following information to help us better understand who is interested in this topic and find the best way to deliver this information to you.
- ED Publishes Proposed Rules on Cash Management
- IPEDS Considers Improving Finance Survey
- Guidance Available on Title IX Coordinator Role
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis