College and University Business Administration ‒ Taxation Chapter
As core members of executive management, chief business officers are key players in campus administration. But they also have a crucial role to play in complying to the major federal tax requirements imposed on institutions of higher education.
Learn more in the complimentary Taxation chapter written by Bertrand M. Harding, Jr. of College and University Business Administration.
The Taxation chapter is sponsored by the following:
In order to access the free chapter, please enter the following information to help us better understand who is interested in this topic and find the best way to deliver this information to you.
- College Endowments Average -1.9 Percent Return in FY16, But Endowment Spending Continues to Rise
- Preparing for a Game-Changing Era
- Some Football Players at Private Institutions are Employees, NLRB Says
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference