Participate in the 2010 C2E2 Survey
January 13, 2010The Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (C2E2) is conducting a survey of Environmental Management System (EMS) practices on campus. In light of new federal greenhouse gas (GHG) reporting rules and emerging GHG regulations, questions concerning the management of campus environmental data and communication across departments are particularly timely. The submission deadline is January 22, 2010.
The purpose of the C2E2 survey is to:
- understand the degree to which campuses have implemented EMSs;
- collect information about successful practices and challenges associated with implementing an EMS on campus; and
- gain insight into the relationship between a campus EMS and other relevant programs, including sustainability, emergency management, regulatory compliance, and operations.
The survey is an update to the comprehensive EMS survey conducted by the C2E2 in 2006.
C2E2 is inviting all campus professionals with environmental operational or management responsibilities to complete this time-sensitive survey. The survey consists of approximately 12 questions, and should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. All responses are confidential. No personal information will be associated with your answers. Only aggregate results will be reported.
Respondents who complete the survey will be eligible to win $500 toward travel expenses or registration at certain 2010 campus environmental conferences and workshops. The survey link below identifies eligible conferences and meetings.
Director, Distance Learning
- ED Proposes New Rules for Distance Education and Foreign Locations
- Senate Bill Would Increase Bank-Qualified Debt Limit
- New Statistics on College Enrollment and Completion Released
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives