Participate in the 2010 C2E2 Survey
January 13, 2010The Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (C2E2) is conducting a survey of Environmental Management System (EMS) practices on campus. In light of new federal greenhouse gas (GHG) reporting rules and emerging GHG regulations, questions concerning the management of campus environmental data and communication across departments are particularly timely. The submission deadline is January 22, 2010.
The purpose of the C2E2 survey is to:
- understand the degree to which campuses have implemented EMSs;
- collect information about successful practices and challenges associated with implementing an EMS on campus; and
- gain insight into the relationship between a campus EMS and other relevant programs, including sustainability, emergency management, regulatory compliance, and operations.
The survey is an update to the comprehensive EMS survey conducted by the C2E2 in 2006.
C2E2 is inviting all campus professionals with environmental operational or management responsibilities to complete this time-sensitive survey. The survey consists of approximately 12 questions, and should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. All responses are confidential. No personal information will be associated with your answers. Only aggregate results will be reported.
Respondents who complete the survey will be eligible to win $500 toward travel expenses or registration at certain 2010 campus environmental conferences and workshops. The survey link below identifies eligible conferences and meetings.
Director, Distance Learning
- ED Releases College Ratings System Framework
- Recap: Top 10 Federal Policy Changes in 2014
- Obama Proposes Free Community College
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis