Participate in the 2010 C2E2 Survey
January 13, 2010The Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (C2E2) is conducting a survey of Environmental Management System (EMS) practices on campus. In light of new federal greenhouse gas (GHG) reporting rules and emerging GHG regulations, questions concerning the management of campus environmental data and communication across departments are particularly timely. The submission deadline is January 22, 2010.
The purpose of the C2E2 survey is to:
- understand the degree to which campuses have implemented EMSs;
- collect information about successful practices and challenges associated with implementing an EMS on campus; and
- gain insight into the relationship between a campus EMS and other relevant programs, including sustainability, emergency management, regulatory compliance, and operations.
The survey is an update to the comprehensive EMS survey conducted by the C2E2 in 2006.
C2E2 is inviting all campus professionals with environmental operational or management responsibilities to complete this time-sensitive survey. The survey consists of approximately 12 questions, and should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. All responses are confidential. No personal information will be associated with your answers. Only aggregate results will be reported.
Respondents who complete the survey will be eligible to win $500 toward travel expenses or registration at certain 2010 campus environmental conferences and workshops. The survey link below identifies eligible conferences and meetings.
Director, Distance Learning
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Big Opportunities for Small Institutions
September 20-21, 2016
- 2016 Tax Forum
September 25-27, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives