Annual Review of Sustainability in Higher Education Released
August 10, 2007
A new report produced by the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) shows an explosion of activity around sustainability on campuses across the United States and Canada. AASHE Digest 2006 offers a comprehensive review of campus sustainability efforts from the past year.
The report includes more than 600 stories about higher education institutions leading the way to a sustainable future. It is organized into eight chapters covering: 1) institutional change, 2) education and outreach, 3) social responsibility, 4) green building, 5) energy management and renewable energy, 6) food and agriculture, 7) transportation, and 8) waste, water, landscaping, and procurement.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference