AASHE Releases Guide to Help Campuses Fund Sustainability Projects
August 10, 2007
The Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) has released a new guide intended to help campuses overcome a major barrier to implementing sustainability projects. The how-to manual, Creating a Campus Sustainability Revolving Loan Fund: A Guide for Students, describes an innovative and powerful mechanism for financing sustainability projects on campus, such as energy efficiency upgrades and renewable energy installations.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO