- AASHE, the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education, was launched in January 2006 and is a professional, membership-based association of colleges and universities in the U.S. and Canada. Their mission is to promote sustainability in all sectors of higher education - from governance and operations to curriculum and outreach - through education, communication, research and professional development. AASHE's goal is to advance the efforts of the entire campus sustainability community, uniting diverse initiatives and connecting practitioners to resources and professional development opportunities. The association also provides a professional home for campus sustainability coordinators and directors.
- APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers - The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers is an international association dedicated to maintaining, protecting, and promoting the quality of educational facilities.
- Alliance to Save Energy nonprofit organization that promotes energy efficiency worldwide through research, education and advocacy.; using energy efficiency as a means to achieve a healthier economy, a cleaner environment and greater energy security.
- Better Buildings Higher Education Alliance - part of the U.S. Dept of Energy - Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy programs. Higher Education sector group aims to connect members with the vetted energy-saving building components and technologies to reduce current building operating costs and mitigate future cost volatility.View select opportunities for Higher Education members.
- The Campus Climate Challenge will engage students, faculty and staff at 500 college campuses in the U.S. and Canada in a long-term campaign to eliminate global warming pollution.
- Campus Environmental Resource Center - Campus ERC - Created jointly with APPA, CCEE, CSHEMA with an original grant from EPA and now maintained by NACUBO to provide individuals and educational institutions with the knowledge and tools to maintain environmental regulatory compliance, improve management, and operate sustainably. Note that it has unique browse capacity by "Campus Tour", Topics, Compliance Guides, News and Updates, Resources as well as what "Your Role on Campus"
- Higher Edcuation Associations Sustainabilty Consortium HEASC is a network of higher education associations with a commitment to advancing sustainability within their constituencies and within the entire system of higher education. See HEASC member associations.
- National Wildlife Federation Campus Ecology Program - For more than a decade, NWF's Campus Ecology program has been helping transform the nation's college campuses into living models of an ecologically sustainable society, and training a new generation of environmental leaders.
- Second Nature is a Boston-based national organization helping institutions of higher education prepare future professionals for the increasingly complex environmental challenges the nation faces. The organization offers colleges and universities a range of programs, training sessions, one-on-one consulting and online resources to make the integration of environmental sustainability thinking "second nature" to higher education.
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) association focused on the promotion, advancement and application of effective planning in higher education.
- Solution Generation is a national council of diverse higher education leaders (which includes John Walda, President and CEO of NACUBO) committed to leading by example on a path to a positive future for climate solutions. As higher education leaders, they note it is their responsibility to ensure that students and communities act today in order to protect and strengthen towns, regions, nation and world.
Solution Generation is committed to making an impact and working together to educate, engage and inspire the breadth and diversity of students, faculty, staff, communities and other higher education leaders on climate change solutions. Once joining Solution Generation, there are a wealth of resources to guide you on the path to a positive future: toolkits, ideas and networking opportunities to help engage your students, peers and communities on climate change solutions. Solution Generation is committed to elevate leadership on climate solutions and educate and inspire staff and students to do the same.
- United States Green Building Council is the nation's foremost coalition of leaders from across the building industry working to promote buildings that are environmentally responsible, profitable, and healthy places to live and work.
- University Leaders for a Sustainable Future supports colleges and universities in making sustainability an integral part of curriculum, research, operations, outreach, faculty and staff development, student life and institutional mission.
- IRS Grants Relief from New 1098-T Reporting Mandate
- New Overtime Rule Expected Mid-May
- 1042-S Questions Remain as Scrutiny Intensifies
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives