- AASHE, the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education, was launched in January 2006 and is a professional, membership-based association of colleges and universities in the U.S. and Canada. Their mission is to promote sustainability in all sectors of higher education - from governance and operations to curriculum and outreach - through education, communication, research and professional development. AASHE's goal is to advance the efforts of the entire campus sustainability community, uniting diverse initiatives and connecting practitioners to resources and professional development opportunities. The association also provides a professional home for campus sustainability coordinators and directors.
- APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers - The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers is an international association dedicated to maintaining, protecting, and promoting the quality of educational facilities.
- Alliance to Save Energy nonprofit organization that promotes energy efficiency worldwide through research, education and advocacy.; using energy efficiency as a means to achieve a healthier economy, a cleaner environment and greater energy security.
- American College University Presidents' Climate Commitment (ACUPCC) network of more than 660 schools working to slash emissions and model sustainability for the rest of society.
- The Campus Climate Challenge will engage students, faculty and staff at 500 college campuses in the U.S. and Canada in a long-term campaign to eliminate global warming pollution.
- National Wildlife Federation Campus Ecology Program - For more than a decade, NWF's Campus Ecology program has been helping transform the nation's college campuses into living models of an ecologically sustainable society, and training a new generation of environmental leaders.
- Second Nature is a Boston-based national organization helping institutions of higher education prepare future professionals for the increasingly complex environmental challenges the nation faces. The organization offers colleges and universities a range of programs, training sessions, one-on-one consulting and online resources to make the integration of environmental sustainability thinking "second nature" to higher education.
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) only association focused on the promotion, advancement and application of effective planning in higher education.
- United States Green Building Council is the nation's foremost coalition of leaders from across the building industry working to promote buildings that are environmentally responsible, profitable, and healthy places to live and work.
- University Leaders for a Sustainable Future supports colleges and universities in making sustainability an integral part of curriculum, research, operations, outreach, faculty and staff development, student life and institutional mission.
- IRS Releases Final Report on College and University Compliance Project
- NACUBO Seeks Input on Ethics, Fraud, and Controls
- FY13 Implementation Reminder for Independent Institutions
- CAO and CBO Collaborations: Leveraging Institutional Capacity to Impact Effectiveness
August 5-6, 2013
- 2013 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 16-17, 2013
- WEBCAST: Improve Your NFP Audit and Accounting Guide IQ
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The Higher Education Accounting Forum Online
- ON-DEMAND: OD: The Cashless and Paperless Business Office
- ON-DEMAND: Affordable Care Act: Implementation Roadmap for Colleges and Universities
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis