eZ-Audit System Back Online by Mid-March
March 10, 2004
The Department of Education has been working with NACUBO, accounting firms, and others on revisions to eZ-Audit system templates and instructions. ED is in the final days of system readiness; NACUBO urges both independent and public institutions to look for final confirmation via Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) electronic announcements.
NACUBO has been very involved with ED on the eZ-Audit process, since a considerable portion of eZ-Audit information comes from a combination of an institution’s audited financial statements and notes to the financial statements. eZ-Audit templates and questions require an understanding of accounting and disclosure requirements, so NACUBO recommends that an institution's business office partner with its financial aid office for eZ-Audit submission.
ED is also providing registration and submission instructions, frequently asked questions and common submission errors on the IFAP Web site.
For more information, contact Sue Menditto, senior manager, accounting and finance programs at NACUBO, 202.861.2542.
- Some Cash Management Changes Apply to All Institutions
- NACUBO Summarizes Regulations on Banking, Processing Relationships
- Education Funding Depends on Devil in the Details
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 25-26, 2016
- 2016 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
January 25-26, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding ED's New Cash Management Rules
- ON-DEMAND: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis