eZ-Audit System Back Online by Mid-March
March 10, 2004
The Department of Education has been working with NACUBO, accounting firms, and others on revisions to eZ-Audit system templates and instructions. ED is in the final days of system readiness; NACUBO urges both independent and public institutions to look for final confirmation via Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) electronic announcements.
NACUBO has been very involved with ED on the eZ-Audit process, since a considerable portion of eZ-Audit information comes from a combination of an institution’s audited financial statements and notes to the financial statements. eZ-Audit templates and questions require an understanding of accounting and disclosure requirements, so NACUBO recommends that an institution's business office partner with its financial aid office for eZ-Audit submission.
ED is also providing registration and submission instructions, frequently asked questions and common submission errors on the IFAP Web site.
For more information, contact Sue Menditto, senior manager, accounting and finance programs at NACUBO, 202.861.2542.
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives