eZ-Audit System Back Online by Mid-March
March 10, 2004
The Department of Education has been working with NACUBO, accounting firms, and others on revisions to eZ-Audit system templates and instructions. ED is in the final days of system readiness; NACUBO urges both independent and public institutions to look for final confirmation via Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) electronic announcements.
NACUBO has been very involved with ED on the eZ-Audit process, since a considerable portion of eZ-Audit information comes from a combination of an institution’s audited financial statements and notes to the financial statements. eZ-Audit templates and questions require an understanding of accounting and disclosure requirements, so NACUBO recommends that an institution's business office partner with its financial aid office for eZ-Audit submission.
ED is also providing registration and submission instructions, frequently asked questions and common submission errors on the IFAP Web site.
For more information, contact Sue Menditto, senior manager, accounting and finance programs at NACUBO, 202.861.2542.
- Task Force Urges Regulatory Reform
- Legislators Take Action on Education, Charitable and Research Incentives
- Associations Comment on College Ratings System
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis