Upcoming Webcast: A Conversation with Arne Duncan
August 1, 2009
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan will discuss the Obama administration's higher education agenda with American Council on Education president Molly Broad in a webcast on Friday, August 7 at 2:00 pm EDT. The conversation is also scheduled to include two key members of Duncan's leadership on postsecondary education, Under Secretary Martha Kanter and Deputy Under Secretary Robert Shireman. The hour-long webcast, co-sponsored by NACUBO, is free but registration is required. A confirmation email with additional instructions will be sent Thursday, August 6th.
Note: This webcast will be archived and available Monday, August 10 for viewing on-demand after broadcast for 90 days. Please use the same registration link for access.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference