Upcoming Webcast: A Conversation with Arne Duncan
August 1, 2009
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan will discuss the Obama administration's higher education agenda with American Council on Education president Molly Broad in a webcast on Friday, August 7 at 2:00 pm EDT. The conversation is also scheduled to include two key members of Duncan's leadership on postsecondary education, Under Secretary Martha Kanter and Deputy Under Secretary Robert Shireman. The hour-long webcast, co-sponsored by NACUBO, is free but registration is required. A confirmation email with additional instructions will be sent Thursday, August 6th.
Note: This webcast will be archived and available Monday, August 10 for viewing on-demand after broadcast for 90 days. Please use the same registration link for access.
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives