Upcoming Webcast: A Conversation with Arne Duncan
August 1, 2009
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan will discuss the Obama administration's higher education agenda with American Council on Education president Molly Broad in a webcast on Friday, August 7 at 2:00 pm EDT. The conversation is also scheduled to include two key members of Duncan's leadership on postsecondary education, Under Secretary Martha Kanter and Deputy Under Secretary Robert Shireman. The hour-long webcast, co-sponsored by NACUBO, is free but registration is required. A confirmation email with additional instructions will be sent Thursday, August 6th.
Note: This webcast will be archived and available Monday, August 10 for viewing on-demand after broadcast for 90 days. Please use the same registration link for access.
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives