NACUBO Launches 2011 Student Financial Services Survey
April 5, 2011
NACUBO has launched the 2011 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Initiative Survey. This initiative is now in its third year and is generously supported by Tuition Management Systems. Participating institutions will have complimentary access to the NACUBO Benchmarking Tool, which will allow bursars, student financial service directors, and other business office personnel at NACUBO member colleges and universities to compare their student account receivables, billing collections activities, tuition payment methods, and other student-centered financial services with national averages and self-selected institutional peer groups. The survey collects financial services data for fiscal year 2010.
Bursars and student financial service directors at all NACUBO member colleges and universities should have received the survey invitation. If your institution did not receive an invitation, please send a note to NACUBO Research.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET