NACUBO Launches 2011 Student Financial Services Survey
April 5, 2011
NACUBO has launched the 2011 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Initiative Survey. This initiative is now in its third year and is generously supported by Tuition Management Systems. Participating institutions will have complimentary access to the NACUBO Benchmarking Tool, which will allow bursars, student financial service directors, and other business office personnel at NACUBO member colleges and universities to compare their student account receivables, billing collections activities, tuition payment methods, and other student-centered financial services with national averages and self-selected institutional peer groups. The survey collects financial services data for fiscal year 2010.
Bursars and student financial service directors at all NACUBO member colleges and universities should have received the survey invitation. If your institution did not receive an invitation, please send a note to NACUBO Research.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives