NACUBO Launches 2011 Student Financial Services Survey
April 5, 2011
NACUBO has launched the 2011 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Initiative Survey. This initiative is now in its third year and is generously supported by Tuition Management Systems. Participating institutions will have complimentary access to the NACUBO Benchmarking Tool, which will allow bursars, student financial service directors, and other business office personnel at NACUBO member colleges and universities to compare their student account receivables, billing collections activities, tuition payment methods, and other student-centered financial services with national averages and self-selected institutional peer groups. The survey collects financial services data for fiscal year 2010.
Bursars and student financial service directors at all NACUBO member colleges and universities should have received the survey invitation. If your institution did not receive an invitation, please send a note to NACUBO Research.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis