NACUBO Launches 2011 Student Financial Services Survey
April 5, 2011
NACUBO has launched the 2011 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Initiative Survey. This initiative is now in its third year and is generously supported by Tuition Management Systems. Participating institutions will have complimentary access to the NACUBO Benchmarking Tool, which will allow bursars, student financial service directors, and other business office personnel at NACUBO member colleges and universities to compare their student account receivables, billing collections activities, tuition payment methods, and other student-centered financial services with national averages and self-selected institutional peer groups. The survey collects financial services data for fiscal year 2010.
Bursars and student financial service directors at all NACUBO member colleges and universities should have received the survey invitation. If your institution did not receive an invitation, please send a note to NACUBO Research.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference