HEOA Checklist for Business Officers Available
December 1, 2009
NACUBO has prepared a high-level checklist of provisions stemming from the Higher Education Opportunity Act to help business officers and others keep track of key compliance obligations. The checklist provides links to relevant regulations and statutory language. It also suggests which offices or departments may need to be involved in implementing these requirements, although each campus will need to determine the appropriate responsibilities based on its organizational structure.
The checklist is not exhaustive and is not a substitute for reading the regulations themselves. Note that the links to regulations are to the notices of final rules issued in October 2009. A compiled version, combining these changes with existing regulations, is not yet available.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- College Endowments Average -1.9 Percent Return in FY16, But Endowment Spending Continues to Rise
- Preparing for a Game-Changing Era
- Some Football Players at Private Institutions are Employees, NLRB Says
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference