HEOA Checklist for Business Officers Available
December 1, 2009
NACUBO has prepared a high-level checklist of provisions stemming from the Higher Education Opportunity Act to help business officers and others keep track of key compliance obligations. The checklist provides links to relevant regulations and statutory language. It also suggests which offices or departments may need to be involved in implementing these requirements, although each campus will need to determine the appropriate responsibilities based on its organizational structure.
The checklist is not exhaustive and is not a substitute for reading the regulations themselves. Note that the links to regulations are to the notices of final rules issued in October 2009. A compiled version, combining these changes with existing regulations, is not yet available.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Preparing for Campus Protests and Civil Disobedience