ED to Offer Direct Loan Webinars for Business Officers
March 9, 2010
The Department of Education will offer two 90-minute webinars targeted for business officers at institutions transitioning to the Federal Direct Loan program, one on participation and funding and the other on cash management. The webinars are free, but advance registration is required.
Each 90-minute program will be offered beginning at 1:30 pm ET on four separate days over the next month.
Participation and Funding
An overview of the role of the business officer in administering the Direct Loan Program, it also covers initial participation issues and reconciliation.
- Tuesday, March 16
- Tuesday, March 23
- Tuesday, April 6
- Tuesday, April 20
Direct Loan-specific information about maintaining and disbursing funds, and excess cash
- Thursday, March 18
- Thursday, March 25
- Thursday, April 8
- Thursday, April 22
If you would like to register for this event, please visit ED's registration page for further information and instructions.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus