Deadline Approaching for SEVIS Preliminary-Enrollment Institutions
January 15, 2004
Colleges and universities that initially applied for participation in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System prior to September 25, 2002, and met the criteria to be pre-approved into SEVIS are considered “preliminary enrollment” schools. In an effort to finalize the application process, which includes site visits to institutions, the Student and Exchange Visitor Program is reminding institutions to pay the required application fee ($230 for the application and $350 for each campus listed). SEVP strongly recommends that fees and updated applications be submitted prior to February 1, 2004.
SEVP is unable to accept paper checks, so it requests that institutions pay the fee online at https://ins-schools.iccc.gov/. Payment may be made by credit card or online check. Following submission of payments, institutions needing to update information on their application should send it to SEVP. Upon receiving confirmation of payment, institutions then need to enter their remittance identification number into the SEVIS system. Once the SEVP receives that information, a site visit will be scheduled. Site visits and adjudication of applications must be completed by May 14, 2004.
More information is available here.
- IRS Grants Relief from New 1098-T Reporting Mandate
- New Overtime Rule Expected Mid-May
- 1042-S Questions Remain as Scrutiny Intensifies
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives