Deadline Approaching for SEVIS Preliminary-Enrollment Institutions
January 15, 2004
Colleges and universities that initially applied for participation in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System prior to September 25, 2002, and met the criteria to be pre-approved into SEVIS are considered “preliminary enrollment” schools. In an effort to finalize the application process, which includes site visits to institutions, the Student and Exchange Visitor Program is reminding institutions to pay the required application fee ($230 for the application and $350 for each campus listed). SEVP strongly recommends that fees and updated applications be submitted prior to February 1, 2004.
SEVP is unable to accept paper checks, so it requests that institutions pay the fee online at https://ins-schools.iccc.gov/. Payment may be made by credit card or online check. Following submission of payments, institutions needing to update information on their application should send it to SEVP. Upon receiving confirmation of payment, institutions then need to enter their remittance identification number into the SEVIS system. Once the SEVP receives that information, a site visit will be scheduled. Site visits and adjudication of applications must be completed by May 14, 2004.
More information is available here.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET