Deadline Approaching for SEVIS Preliminary-Enrollment Institutions
January 15, 2004
Colleges and universities that initially applied for participation in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System prior to September 25, 2002, and met the criteria to be pre-approved into SEVIS are considered “preliminary enrollment” schools. In an effort to finalize the application process, which includes site visits to institutions, the Student and Exchange Visitor Program is reminding institutions to pay the required application fee ($230 for the application and $350 for each campus listed). SEVP strongly recommends that fees and updated applications be submitted prior to February 1, 2004.
SEVP is unable to accept paper checks, so it requests that institutions pay the fee online at https://ins-schools.iccc.gov/. Payment may be made by credit card or online check. Following submission of payments, institutions needing to update information on their application should send it to SEVP. Upon receiving confirmation of payment, institutions then need to enter their remittance identification number into the SEVIS system. Once the SEVP receives that information, a site visit will be scheduled. Site visits and adjudication of applications must be completed by May 14, 2004.
More information is available here.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO