FTC Offering Training on GLB Safeguard Rule
June 3, 2003
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will offer training this month for financial institutions, including colleges and universities, that are subject to safeguard provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) Act.
The programs will be offered from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. on June 9 and from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. on June 23, both EST. The training sessions will be held at FTC offices in Washington, D.C., at 601 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., in Conference Center Room A on the first floor. The sessions are open to the public and free of charge.
Both FTC training sessions are accessible by telephone. Instructions for dialing in will be posted on the FTC’s Web site at http://www.ftc.gov/ one day in advance of each presentation.
For more information on the training program, contact Laura Berger or Ellen Finn at (202) 326-3224.
View our GLB Resources.
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis