FTC Offering Training on GLB Safeguard Rule
June 3, 2003
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will offer training this month for financial institutions, including colleges and universities, that are subject to safeguard provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) Act.
The programs will be offered from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. on June 9 and from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. on June 23, both EST. The training sessions will be held at FTC offices in Washington, D.C., at 601 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., in Conference Center Room A on the first floor. The sessions are open to the public and free of charge.
Both FTC training sessions are accessible by telephone. Instructions for dialing in will be posted on the FTC’s Web site at http://www.ftc.gov/ one day in advance of each presentation.
For more information on the training program, contact Laura Berger or Ellen Finn at (202) 326-3224.
View our GLB Resources.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus