FTC Offering Training on GLB Safeguard Rule
June 3, 2003
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will offer training this month for financial institutions, including colleges and universities, that are subject to safeguard provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) Act.
The programs will be offered from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. on June 9 and from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. on June 23, both EST. The training sessions will be held at FTC offices in Washington, D.C., at 601 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., in Conference Center Room A on the first floor. The sessions are open to the public and free of charge.
Both FTC training sessions are accessible by telephone. Instructions for dialing in will be posted on the FTC’s Web site at http://www.ftc.gov/ one day in advance of each presentation.
For more information on the training program, contact Laura Berger or Ellen Finn at (202) 326-3224.
View our GLB Resources.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis