FTC Offering Training on GLB Safeguard Rule
June 3, 2003
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will offer training this month for financial institutions, including colleges and universities, that are subject to safeguard provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) Act.
The programs will be offered from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. on June 9 and from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. on June 23, both EST. The training sessions will be held at FTC offices in Washington, D.C., at 601 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., in Conference Center Room A on the first floor. The sessions are open to the public and free of charge.
Both FTC training sessions are accessible by telephone. Instructions for dialing in will be posted on the FTC’s Web site at http://www.ftc.gov/ one day in advance of each presentation.
For more information on the training program, contact Laura Berger or Ellen Finn at (202) 326-3224.
View our GLB Resources.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO