FTC Offering Training on GLB Safeguard Rule
June 3, 2003
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will offer training this month for financial institutions, including colleges and universities, that are subject to safeguard provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) Act.
The programs will be offered from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. on June 9 and from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. on June 23, both EST. The training sessions will be held at FTC offices in Washington, D.C., at 601 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., in Conference Center Room A on the first floor. The sessions are open to the public and free of charge.
Both FTC training sessions are accessible by telephone. Instructions for dialing in will be posted on the FTC’s Web site at http://www.ftc.gov/ one day in advance of each presentation.
For more information on the training program, contact Laura Berger or Ellen Finn at (202) 326-3224.
View our GLB Resources.
- College Endowments Average -1.9 Percent Return in FY16, But Endowment Spending Continues to Rise
- Preparing for a Game-Changing Era
- Some Football Players at Private Institutions are Employees, NLRB Says
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference