ED Fall Data Collection Deadlines Approaching
September 6, 2006
Campus crime statistics, athletic data, institutional characteristics and completions data are reported to the Department of Education each fall. Institutions that receive Title IV student assistance are required to complete several surveys in a timely manner.
Campus Crime Statistics: Letters with registration certificates containing the survey dates, URL, and user IDs and passwords were mailed to presidents in July. The Web-based data collection opened August 21. The deadline is October 13. For details, go to http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/security. For further information or assistance, contact the help desk by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (1-800-435-5985).
- ED's Handbook for Campus Crime Reporting
- Two webcasts sponsored by NACUBO and the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators, "The Clery Act: Back to Basics" and "The Clery Act: The Advanced Course," are available on demand and are now offered free to members.
Equity in Athletics Act (EADA) Reporting: Letters with registration certificates were mailed to presidents at the end of August. The Web-based data collection will open on September 11 and close on October 30. The URL for the data collection site is http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/athletics/index.asp. Contact the help desk with questions at email@example.com. Make sure that your e-mail address listed on the screen is correct to allow ED to contact you during the data collection process.
- NACUBO and the National Collegiate Athletic Association co-sponsored a webcast in September 2005 on Intercollegiate Athletics Financial Reporting, now available on-demand for a minimal fee.
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), Fall Collection. Institutions are required to complete the Institutional Characteristics and Completions forms. The surveys opened September 6; the deadline for institutions is October 18. For more information, go to http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/webbase.asp.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus