ED Fall Data Collection Deadlines Approaching
September 6, 2006
Campus crime statistics, athletic data, institutional characteristics and completions data are reported to the Department of Education each fall. Institutions that receive Title IV student assistance are required to complete several surveys in a timely manner.
Campus Crime Statistics: Letters with registration certificates containing the survey dates, URL, and user IDs and passwords were mailed to presidents in July. The Web-based data collection opened August 21. The deadline is October 13. For details, go to http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/security. For further information or assistance, contact the help desk by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (1-800-435-5985).
- ED's Handbook for Campus Crime Reporting
- Two webcasts sponsored by NACUBO and the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators, "The Clery Act: Back to Basics" and "The Clery Act: The Advanced Course," are available on demand and are now offered free to members.
Equity in Athletics Act (EADA) Reporting: Letters with registration certificates were mailed to presidents at the end of August. The Web-based data collection will open on September 11 and close on October 30. The URL for the data collection site is http://surveys.ope.ed.gov/athletics/index.asp. Contact the help desk with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that your e-mail address listed on the screen is correct to allow ED to contact you during the data collection process.
- NACUBO and the National Collegiate Athletic Association co-sponsored a webcast in September 2005 on Intercollegiate Athletics Financial Reporting, now available on-demand for a minimal fee.
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), Fall Collection. Institutions are required to complete the Institutional Characteristics and Completions forms. The surveys opened September 6; the deadline for institutions is October 18. For more information, go to http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/webbase.asp.
- NACUBO Provides Input on Tax Reform
- FASB Considers Delaying Revenue Recognition Standard
- Push for Resolution to 1098-T Fines Continues
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- WEBCAST: NACUBO LIVE!: The Future Chief Business Officer
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:00AM ET
- WEBCAST: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Looking Under the Hood: Using Web-based Tools for Evaluating Institutional Financial Aid Policy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis