SESAC Negotiations Under Way
November 6, 2003
SESAC has entered into active negotiations with NACUBO and ACE on a new model license agreement for colleges and universities for performance of SESAC music on campus. The new agreement -- which the organizations hope to finalize by December -- will incorporate coverage for general uses of music, campus radio, Internet/intranet, and closed-circuit cable TV. SESAC has indicated that institutions that signed the separate Internet/intranet license circulated by SESAC over the past few months will not be financially disadvantaged for having done so. NACUBO and ACE are seeking a blanket agreement, like those negotiated last year with ASCAP and BMI, that will provide coverage for all performance rights on campus for one annual fee. For more information, contact Anne Gross, vice president for business and regulatory affairs, at email@example.com.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO