NACUBO Challenge Project successfully completed – Seven projects were selected by NACUBO to examine the value of the Baldrige framework for addressing the kinds of institutional pressures that higher education institutions face. Funded by the Lumina Foundation, the program was designed to clarify the value of the approach for facilitating organizational change leadership and to create experienced role models from which other institutions could learn.
Excellence in Higher Education: Facilitator's Package
This bestseller is the definitive tool for college and university administrators in defining mission, assessing stakeholders, measuring outcomes, gauging performance against other institutions, and ensuring continuous improvement. The EHE framework integrates the Baldrige criteria with the standards and language developed and used by accrediting associations. With the Facilitator's Package you receive 15 copies of the Guide, 15 copies of the Workbook and 1 copy of the Facilitator's CD. This package deal is perfect for a classroom or staff-training group. Order your set today!
Business Officer Magazine Articles
- Rightsizing Revenue
- Multipronged Leadership
- At the Ready
- OMG! Is That Real?
- Strategic Intent to Reinvent
- On Balance
- Talk About Diversity
- Taking It Up a Notch
- The Heart of the Matter
- Elliott Masie’s Refrain: Try, Try Again
- NACUBO Innovation Award
- CACUBO Best Practices
- SACUBO Best Practices
- NCCI Leveraged Excellence Award
- APPA Effective and Innovative Practices Award
- Getting Started in Benchmarking
- The National Consortium for Continuous Improvement in Higher Education (NCCI) supports the professional development of individuals at member institutions through sponsorship of peer learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, electronic and print publications, collaborative research, and other activities.
- NACUBO Challenge 2010 Final Report
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO