Participate in the 2009 Healthy Campus Survey
July 29, 2009
Colleges and universities, like most employers, are focused on ways to control employment costs and improve faculty/staff engagement and commitment. The 2009 Healthy Campus Survey, developed by Sibson Consulting, will help gain understanding about higher education's best practices in health, wellness, and productivity initiatives.
In 2008, Sibson published results of their 2007 Healthy Campus Survey, which were distributed broadly throughout the higher education community at CUPA-HR and NACUBO conferences, and through our two survey reports. The results provided a framework for institutions to review and shape their own strategy for promoting a healthy campus.
The 2009 survey was developed based on Sibson's work with its Healthy Campus Advisory Council and will help institutions:
- Understand the health-focused "generation" in which their institution falls;
- Prioritize their investment in these initiatives, based on potential impact;
- Benchmark their workforce metrics against those sponsored by a range of U.S.-based employers, colleges and universities, as well as other organizations; and
- Make a business case to senior management for healthy campus program support by demonstrating trends and best practices and by leveraging current data in support of these initiatives.
One outcome of the prior study and the work of the council was development of a new way of thinking about the maturity of an institution's health and wellness efforts. They found that understanding the evolution and potential of an institution's health, wellness and productivity programs provides the most efficient roadmap to a workforce's improved health and productivity. (A link to an article describing this concept is available at the survey page below.)
To participate in the survey visit: 2009 Healthy Campus Survey. If you have questions about the survey, please contact Steve Cyboran at 312-984-8558.
Director, Online Learning
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET