DOL Launches Compliance Assistance Portal
December 14, 2005
The Department of Labor recently launched a Compliance Assistance Web Portal, designed to help members of the regulated community understand and comply with federal employment laws and department regulations. The tool directs users to information including e-tools, fact sheets on a variety of employment law issues, regulatory text, frequently asked questions, and other compliance assistance information. Users are able to search by topic (hiring issues, wages and hours worked, safety and health in the workplace) or by major law. Other features include a toll-free help line, elaws Advisors, and the department's online Employment Law Guide that was recently updated.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO