Timely, thoughtful, transparent and thorough communications to staff, faculty and students can allay fears and ease the concerns of alumni - ultimately making a positive difference in how the institution is perceived.
Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Use these excerpts from a course developed by the Associations of College and University Business Officers to clearly convey financial information with precision and efficiency to your board, faculty, and other audiences.
Sample Campus Communications
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives