Timely, thoughtful, transparent and thorough communications to staff, faculty and students can allay fears and ease the concerns of alumni - ultimately making a positive difference in how the institution is perceived.
Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Use these excerpts from a course developed by the Associations of College and University Business Officers to clearly convey financial information with precision and efficiency to your board, faculty, and other audiences.
Sample Campus Communications
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference