Glossary of Terms: Facilities and Sustainability Related
Glossary of Terms for Facilities and Sustainability is a general listing of concepts and issues.
Additionally, note there are different links to other organizations' terms that are more extensive and may be of additional assistance.
- ENERGY/SUSTAINABLE related terms may be found at US Energy Information Administration
- ENERGY/SUSTAINABLE related terms may be found at the Alliance to Save Energy
- FACILITIES terms are found at APPA (Leadership in Education Facilities)
Sally Grans Korsh
Director, Facilities Management and Environmental Policy
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives