Upcoming Stakeholder Meetings About Hazardous Waste Generator
April 22, 2004
EPA's Office of Solid Waste is holding a series of public meetings this May to obtain input from its stakeholders on the effectiveness of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act's hazardous waste generator regulatory program. Based on the meetings’ outcomes and comments from an Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, the agency will determine whether changes to the hazardous waste generator program are appropriate. Meetings will be held in Boston; Washington, DC; Chicago; and Seattle. See the Federal Register notice for details and an agenda.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO