Results of Hazardous Waste Survey Now Available
August 9, 2005
Several months ago, NACUBO surveyed members about the hazardous waste management function at their institutions as part of our ongoing efforts to inform the Environmental Protection Agency about the difficulties of applying some waste management rules to academic labs. To gauge practices currently in place and learn about challenges faced on campus, a Web-based survey was developed by NACUBO and the several experts in environmental health and safety management and e-mailed to primary representatives in February 2005. Completed surveys were submitted by 395 institutions and the data has been very useful in our ongoing regulatory reform work with the EPA. NACUBO extends its thanks to participating institutions for their significant contribution. Full descriptive results of the survey are now available.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO